A. What are the learnings that I have gained? I learned about the internet timeline,The major components which is the Web Browser and the Web server,Data types, The protocols,The different types of blogs, and the Search engines.
B. What are the problems/ challenges I have encountered? Don't have a laptop to make my blogs and thematic.
C.How did I address this challenges? I borrowed the laptop of my aunty so that I can work easily.
"KEEP THE ENVIRONMENT CLEAN" This picture of mine shows cleaning surrounding our house By Cleaning the surrounding of your house is a key to existence and survival of life on planet earth. Which Maintaining a clean environment reduces pollution, preserves our biosphere, and also helps preserve the earth's natural resources. Mark Anthony Reclusado " KEEP THE ENVIRONMENT CLEAN" Oct.28,2022 Tamorong Sta. Catalina
Hello everyone,My name is Mark Anthony R. Reclusado,15 years old, I live in Tamorong Sta. Catalina Ilocos Sur. I was born in May 10, 2007at Gabriela Silang General Hospital.My Father name is Jonald R. Reclusado and My Mother name is Marites R.Reclusado, has 1 brother and he is Marc Johndel R. Reclusado.My sign is zodiac. Ihave indeed hobbies like playing Online Games,Playing Basketball and my inspiration is my parents because the gave me education and sacrificing to work so they give me what i need at school.I also help them when it weekend to the farm like giving food to the goat and cow, and harvesting our crops. Lastly i would describe myself as an Happy and Thankful to my parents because they taught me how to be strong and kind,guiding me, and pushing me to do my best in life.There will never be enough words to express my love and gratitude to both of them.
Wow, so inspiring keep it up!
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful and full of lesson
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job in overcoming the challenges you've encountered and the lesson learned, Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteGreat job in overcoming these challenges! Keep up the good work Anton.
ReplyDelete